Best for wider faces, the Beacon’s large frames are perfect for the adventurer. With rubberized nose pads, the frames are extremely comfortable and great to wear for an extended period of time. Whether you’re on a safari or catching rays at the beach, the Beacon is the perfect pair of sunglasses for the outdoorsman. Giving the Gift of Sight: At the core of Waveborn’s mission is our desire to help people see through our Giving Model. When you purchase a pair of Waveborn sunglasses, 10% of profits are used to fund sight restoring cataract surgeries in developing communities around the globe. The Waveborn Warranty: If your Waveborns are broken, lost, stolen, or don’t fit properly, Waveborn will replace them for FREE. Go to waveborn.com/warranty to register your warranty or get a replacement. Italian Quality + Carl Zeiss Optics: Handcrafted in Milan, Italy, Waveborn frames are made from cellulose propionate, the most durable, lightweight material available in today’s market. The premium shatterproof, polycarbonate lenses by Carl Zeiss, a leader in camera and telescope optics, give you the clearest view with the best protection.
- Help People See: Together we can fund a sight restoring cataract surgery in countries like Ghana, Nicaragua, or India via our non-profit partners
- One of Waveborn’s most popular styles, the Beacon flaunts its bold and unique shape in 13 different colors
- Peace of Mind: 1 year FULL warranty on broken, lost, or stolen glasses (details below)
- Highest Quality: Handcrafted in Milan, Italy and made from cellulose propionate, our frames are the most lightweight and durable in the market
- Clarity and Resilience: Premium shatterproof, polycarbonate lenses by Carl Zeiss, a leader in camera, telescope, and sunglass optics