The R130Sf Newtonian Telescope is a lightweight 5” reflector and a favorite of many new astronomers. It features remarkable light gathering power for its price and size. With a standard 20mm Plőssl, more than the entire moon fills the eyepiece. You’ll view innumerable star clusters and dark clouds, not to mention nebulas and galaxies. Add a 32mm and the heavens open up with a remarkable 2.5 degree field of view! All of the stars in the Pleiades can be viewed at the same time. The R130Sf comes standard with the 6 x 30 finder scope, 2 eyepieces and dovetail tube plate that fits on all the Vixen mounts. The Porta II is a solid altazimuth mount with a 20lb payload capacity and features Slow Motion Flexible Handles to minimize vibrations and keep your view sharp. This is very useful in searching and tracking celestial objects.This is a great mount for terrestrial viewing. With no locks or clutches, our gear drives make it a simple matter to precisely track a planet or a ship on the horizon by turning the elevation and/or azimuth control handles. The Porta II Mount features slow motion control of both axes, solid central bolt for easy tripod change, flex handles and accessory tray.
- R130Sf 5.12in f/5.0 Telescope
- 6×30 Finderscope, Finder Bracket and 1 1/4″ Eyepiece Adapter
- Includes 2 eyepieces
- Features Vixen’s Universal Dovetail Plate
- Porta II Mount with locking extension legs, accessory tray and flexible handle slow motion control.
- Grab and Go with this versatile performer! Quick set up.
- R130SS comes complete with 6×30 Finder Scope, PL20 and PL6.3 Eyepieces, Tube Ring, Dove Tail Plate.
- Multi Coated optics; f/5.0 ; 345x Light Gathering Power
- Porta II Mount has locking extension legs, accessory tray, Flexible Slow Motion Handles, Tool Set and Removable Mount Head.