Ultra-wide field of view angle 5.8 degree
42MM large objective lens, high light transmittance, clear and bright image, no color difference, outstanding performance even in glimmer condition
BaK-4 prisms and multi-coated green film optics for superior resolution and image clarity
Durable magnesium chassis is comfortable to hold and rugged enough to stand up to shocks and drops.
Right eyepiece diopter adjustment knob: there may be differences between the left and right eye vision,can be adjusted using the left eye clarity, then slightly rotate the right eyepiece diopter ring directly to achieve the best results.
Streamline appearance,a strong sense of presence
Nitrogen gas inside the binocular eliminates fogging and mold on internal lens surfaces even under extremely severe condition, such as rainstorms and high humidity.
Prism System: Roof
Prism Glass: BAK4
Focus System: Center + Right Eyepiece
Field Of View: 304 ft /1000 yds
Exit Pupil Distance : 18.4mm
Eye Cups : Twist up
Fog proof: Yes
Water proof: Yes
Nitrogen Filled: Yes
Coating: Full Multi-Coated
USCAMEL has been the industry leader in high-performance sports optics for more than 10 years. The company’s guiding principle is to provide the highest quality, most reliable, and most affordable sports optics products and most excellent customer service on the market. USCAMEL product lines enhance the enjoyment of every outdoor pursuit, including nature study, hunting, fishing, birding, and stargazing. Indoors, the company’s monoculars/binoculars bring the audience closer to the action in fast-moving sports or the fine arts at theaters and concerts.
1 x Binoculars
1 x Lens Cloth
1 x Waist Belt
1 x Lanyard
- Bak4 phase-coated prisms and fully multi-coated lenses
- Advanced lens coatings for enhanced light transmission even in low light conditions
- Durable magnesium chassis is comfortable to hold and rugged enough to stand up to shocks and drops.
- Three stage twist out eyecups with long eye relief and locking diopter ring
- Nitrogen gas inside the binocular eliminates fogging and mold on internal lens surfaces even under extremely severe condition, such as rainstorms and high humidity.