With a wide 50-degree apparent field, our Sirius Plossl line of eyepieces provide clear, sharp images of impressively high contrast. They’re suitable all telescope types: reflector, refractor, and catadioptric. Each 4-element Sirius Plossl is multi-coated for excellent light transmission and bright observations. Lens edges are blackened to reduce scattering of stray light and maximize contrast. Lenses are mounted in black anodized aluminum housings with 1.25″ chrome-plated brass barrels. Each is fitted with rubber eyeguards and internally threaded to accept standard filters.
- This 1.25″ 25mm focal length eyepiece is ideal for all types of telescopes: reflector, refractor, and catadioptrics including Maksutov-Cassegrains and Schmidt-Cassegrains
- A great 25mm focal length eyepiece for moderate-power observations of the Moon and planets of the solar system
- The 25mm Sirius Plossl provides crisp views of many deep-sky objects such as nebulas and star clusters
- Multi-coated to provide bright views with impressively high contrast
- Offers a 52 apparent field of view for clear, sharp images of celestial and terrestrial fare