Triple the power of your arms!Iif you have a fast Newtonian telescope, this is a perfect opportunity.
The 1.25″ 3x ED Barlow is an excellent accessory that essentially triples the power of any 1.25″ eyepiece. This barlow uses two-element, sophisticated fully-multicoated lenses with excellent color correction and sharpness. The lens edges are blackened to maximize image contrast. The body is full black metal constructed and precision CNC-machined.
This Universal Camera T-adapter/barlow Lens fits most 1.25″ telescope eyepieces. But the use of any optical element like barlows and focal reducers changes the focus point of your telescope, requiring additional in-focus or out-focus travel. The exact amount of focus travel required depends on the optics and mechanics of your specific set-up. You may not be able to reach focus with all eyepieces or in all configurations with a given barlow.
Barrel Size: 1.25 inch (31.7mm)
Magnification Factor: 3x
Coatings: Fully multi-coated
Height (Total): 130mm
1 X Barlow Lens
For any reason you are unhappy with any product by us, please do not hesitate to contact us. We take full ownership and responsibility for the quality of our products and will do best to solve your problem quickly and efficiently. Any suggestion will be warmly welcomed.
- Essentially triple the power of any 1.25″ telescope eyepiece with the universal Barlow Lens
- Compatible with most 1.25-Inch diameter telescope eyepieces
- ED element minimizes colour aberrations, thus providing a superior resolution, high contrast and minor colour errors
- Full black metal construction
- Comes with two caps – keep the barlow lens from dust