Firefly GT600 is one of the industry’s most advanced wireless handheld digital microscopes, providing up to 200x native optical magnification and up to 600x digital magnification. With a wireless link and a 4 hour Lithium battery, GT600 provides complete flexibility in capturing high precision images and videos. Besides offering point-to-point connectivity, it also enables point-to-multipoint operation thus enabling multiple PCs to observe the same images and videos. Equipped with multi-layer glass lenses rather than plastic alternatives, this microscope delivers superb focal depth and crystal clear image quality. GT600 is controlled directly with the FireflyPro professional image processing software which is bundled with the microscope. This state-of-the art software enables users to capture, store, recall, view, manipulate and measure images and videos in real time. It is easy to take snapshot by hardware button or by software control. GT600 is ideal for a variety of applications including textile inspection, detailed repair, printing inspection, computer parts inspection, living creature examination, reading aid, and collectables examination (coins, stamps). Compatibility: Windows 7/Vista/XP. Package Includes: Microscope (1x), Wireless Receiver (1x), Stand (1x), Tripod (1x), Tripod Adaptor (1x), Clip (1x), USB Cable (1x), AC Outlet Charger (1x), Software Application CD (1x User’s Manual and software), Calibration Tool (1x), Velvet Carrying Case (1x). Safety Compliance: FCC, CE and RoHS compliant. Manufacturer’s Warranty: 1 year.
- Sensor Resolution: 0.35M pixels. Still Image Resolution: 720×480 pixels (Format: BMP). Video Resolution: 720×480 pixels (Formats: YUY2, AVI, Frame Rate: 30FPS).
- Magnification: 10x – 200x (Native Optical), 10x – 600x (Digital). Lens Assembly: Dual Lenses, 3-Layer Glass, 650nm cutoff. High quality multi-layered glass lenses.
- Lighting: 8 Ultra-Bright LEDs with fully adjustable brightness. Battery: Built-in 800mAH with more than 4 hours continuous usage. Built-in snapshot button for wireless operation. Rugged industrialized construction.
- Wireless Link: 2.4GHz/4 Channels. Interface: USB 1.1/2.0 and above for Wireless Receiver. Transmits within a range up to 20ft.
- Software: Scalable Window, Zoom, Freeze, Resolution, Rotate, Flip Region of Interest (ROI), Real time measurements, Automatic/Manual white balance.