Own a piece of History with this great Drawing reproduced from the original US Patent for a Improvement In Eye-pieces For Telescopes. It was invented by John W. Nystrom and filed on October 19, 1875. It was issued on November 16, 1875 by the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
This Frame is not plastic, not fiberboard, not artificial wood, but real Wood. It is made from solid quartersawn Oak Wood with a blackish/brownish finish that includes rich wood grains throughout. It features a 1.75″ width and is 0.75″ tall off the wall. Prints are double matted with a Top Mat that is Creme and with a Black Mat on the bottom.
Each Patent Print is printed on premium heavyweight paper with archival inks that will last many years to come!
This Framed Patent Print is easy and ready to hang. It will make a great piece of Artwork for any Wall.
Made in USA!
- High Quality Rustic Quartersawn Oak Wood
- Printed on Acid-free heavyweight Blueprint colored paper giving your Art an Authentic look
- Framed Patent Art comes with Styrene/Plexi-glass and Hangers
- Top Mat is Creme with a Black Mat on the bottom to make your Invention Art pop!
- This Framed Print includes a Drawing Page and a Text Page from the Patent.