Always look for the SUNsafe certification on eclipse products. Lunt Solar is the world’s leading manufacturer of solar telescopes and optics for scientific purposes. Our Eclipse SUNglasses are tested and proven safe for viewing and should be worn at any time you are looking at the eclipse, even during totality. Do not risk your eyesight. Look for the SUNsafe certification. This product is NOT a toy. Children should use only with adult supervision. BEFORE EACH USE: Check front and back of each lens for damage such as scratches, pinholes or separation from frame. If damaged, cut into small pieces and discard. DO NOT attempt to clean or disinfect (under general conditions of use this should not be necessary). INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE: Wear your Eclipse Glasses to protect your eyes from solar radiation any time you look directly at the Sun or the Sun’s reflection. When looking at a solar eclipse, use your Eclipse Glasses whenever ANY PART of the Sun, no matter how small, is visible. This product should not be used with any other optical appliances such as cameras, telescopes or binoculars.
- We have not been recalled. We have met all of Amazon’s safety requirements.
- Be sure to buy CE and ISO certified glasses. A non-certified product will damage your eyes. See our published certification. We are a TSE 17 manufacturer and approved by NASA and the American Astronomical Society.
- Certified Safety. Lunt Solar Eclipse SUNglasses are manufactured in Germany and meet the ISO 12312-2 (2015) international standard for solar viewers and are CE certified which meets the transmission requirements of scale 12-16 of EN 169/1992
- Protect your eyes. Eclipse SUNglasses filter out 100% of harmful ultra-violet, 100% of harmful infrared, and 99.999% of intense visible light and are 100% safe for direct viewing of the Sun and Solar Eclipses.
- Lunt has other pack sizes in Amazon stock if these are showing out of stock in your area. These premium filters create a sharp orange-colored image of the sun.