20 Assorted Rock Climbing Holds for Kids
The ideal addition as swing set accessories and jungle gym accessories. Can also be used for building your very own rock climbing wall in your backyard.
This is a 20 piece set of plastic rock climbing holds can be used on an indoor rock climbing wall. Whether you are adding on to an existing play set or replacing worn out rock climbing holds this set will work for you.
-Total of 20 Rock Climbing Holds (5 different styles – 4 of each)
-Mounting Hardware & Bolts (Zic Plated for optimum corrosion protection)
-Mounting Hardware & Bolts for a standard 1 inch installation.
-Installation instructions. UPDATED INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS AS IMAGE ON AD AND INCLUDED WITH ALL SHIPMENTS
These are intended for the use with standard residential swing sets or jungle gyms and should not be used to go higher than a standard playset. Not designed for commercial use.
If you have any installation questions or concerns please contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly. We will be happy to help in any way possible.
- SWING SET ACCESSORIES: Looking for your next set of swing set accessories? The 20 assorted rock climbing holds designed to add on to an existing playset or swingset, or to replace worn out climbing rocks.
- OUTDOOR FUN: What child doesn’t like to climb? With these 20 climbing rocks turn any jungle gym into a climbers dream. Includes 4 rocks of each of the 5 different colors/designs totalling 20 rock climbing holds.
- DURABLE DESIGN: Rock climbing holds for kids are made with durable plastic construction. Each hold has 2 holes for the metal mounting screws (included) for a strong hold to the rock climbing wall.
- INTENDED USE: This product was designed for residential use only and should not be used in a commercial environment. Climbing Holds are designed for the sole purpose of children’s playsets and should not be used for rock climbing walls or any environment over 6 feet tall.
- HARDWARE INCLUDED: 1-1/4″ Allen Head Bolt (2 per hold), flat washer (1 per bolt), weld nuts (1 per bolt) for installation on a 1″ thick board. For installation on structures up to 2″ thick additional hardware may need to be purchased.